These little beauties are easy to make and yummy to eat! I posted them on my Facebook Blog page the other day as a picture, but decided I might as well bring them to my site as well.
Here’s what I posted!
Peanut Butter Cookies (S)
Author: Jennifer Griffin
Serves: 12 cookies
Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies~ Low carb, THM-S.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup THM Sweet Blend or ½ cup Truvia
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbs melted butter
- 1 egg
- Combine mixture together and form into balls.
- Press and make your fork marks.
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
- Refrigerate for best texture.
I hope you enjoy! Please do chill them. When they are hot out of the oven they crumble. They are even good frozen. Add a few Lily’s chocolate chips if you want a real treat!