- Spaghetti Squash(I used half a large squash) (about 4 cups)
- 3 Tbs butter
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup sour cream, ½ cup cream cheese(soft) or ½ cup of Greek 0% yogurt
- ⅛ cup bacon pieces or chopped turkey bacon
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (reserve half)
- Bake Spaghetti squash until tender and scoop out the "spaghetti.
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients, minus ½ cup of cheddar cheese.
- Mix well and place in a pie plate or 9 by 9 casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until bubbly on top!
comments are closed
Trackbacks and Pingbacks:
The easy way to cook a spaghetti squash (and a collection of recipes!) - Simply Healthy Home
[…] from All Day I Dream about Food Cheesy Chicken and Ranch Casserole (S) from Simply Healthy Home Loaded Spaghetti Squash Casserole (S) from A Home with Purpose Tuna Casserole (S) from Mrs. Criddle’s […]
Tasty Turkey Meatballs (FP, E or S) | A Home with Purpose!
[…] Loaded Spaghetti Squash Casserole, Cauliflower casserole, Fakertot Casserole, green beans, broccoli, zucchini or one of your favorite non-starchy veggies. A nice salad with ranch dressing would work too! In an S setting you could use beef to make the meatballs as well. I ate mine with some Hip Trim Honey Mustard(page 412) and Jalapeno Poppers! (coming soon) You could also eat them with some spaghetti squash and pasta sauce. (or Dreamfield’s pasta) […]
Loaded Cauliflower Casserole (S) | A Home with Purpose!
[…] I know what you’re thinking. “Jen, there are already many other cauli casserole recipes out there!” I hear ya, but we each like things our own way when it comes to recipes. I had posted this recipe quite a while ago in an old post entitled, “Top 5 “S” Side Dishes”. I thought this gem of a casserole deserved it’s own post since so many of you go to that post to hunt it down. Plus, now you’ll have a printable recipe if you have a recipe binder for Trim Healthy Mama that you like to use. If you like this one, you’ll also love my Loaded Spaghetti Squash Casserole! […]
THMing Your Thanksgiving - Mrs. Criddles Kitchen
[…] Loaded Spaghetti Squash Casserole […]
THM Valentine's Round Up & Giveaway 2016 - Mrs. Criddles Kitchen
[…] Loaded Spaghetti Squash Casserole from A Home With Purpose […]