Trim Healthy Mama has a wonderful protein powder, Pristine Protein Powder. Hip-hip-horray! I was going to name it Strawberry Lemon Shake but, I figure you may want to use a different berry like raspberries so I will leave that up to you and your taste buds. Nothing says spring like berries and lemon, so why not make them a combo?
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond or Cashew Milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 scoop THM Pristine Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp THM Gluccomanan or Xanthan Gum (optional)
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries or raspberries (or both)
- 1/4 cup 1 or 2% cottage cheese
- 1/2 Tbs THM Super Sweet Blend or 1 Tbs of Truvia
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp coconut oil for a FP or up to 1 Tbs if you’re doing an S.
- 1 or 2 packets of True Lemon or 1/2 of a lemon’s juice. (The plain lemon packets, not the ones with sweetener added.)
- 2 ounces cream cheese (optional for an S setting. Gives a cheesecake flavor)
- 12 cubs of ice
Mix all ingredients together,except ice.
Blend until creamy!
Let it set for 30 seconds while you get the ice.
Blend again until smooth.
Notes: To make this a Fuel Pull, only use 1 tsp of coconut oil and no cream cheese. It’s just as good without it.
- ~1 cup of Unsweetened Almond or Cashew Milk
- ~½ cup of water
- ~1 scoop of Pristine Protein Powder
- ~ ½ tsp. of Gluccomanan or Xanthan Gum
- ~ ½ cup of frozen strawberries or raspberries(or both)
- ~¼ cup of 1 or 2% cottage cheese
- ~½ Tbs. of THM’s Sweet Blend or 1 Tbs. of Truvia, Xylitol, etc.
- ~½ tsp. of vanilla extract
- ~1 tsp. of coconut oil for a FP or 1 Tbs. if doing an S.
- ~1 or 2 packets of True Lemon OR ½ of lemon’s juice.(The plain lemon packets, not the added sweetener variety.)
- ~ 2 ounces of cream cheese(optional for an S with a cheesecake flavor!)
- ~12 cubes of ice (it’s my preference, you can add more)
- Mix all ingredients together,except ice.
- Blend until creamy!
- Let it set for 30 seconds while you get the ice.
- Blend again until smooth.
For an S, you can use up to 1 Tbs of coconut oil and the cream cheese.
Cream cheese is optional here. It is just as good without it!
Follow me on Facebook: A Home With Purpose- Jen Griffin
A Pin: Berry Lemon Shake! (FP or S)
*This post may contain affiliate links! This costs you nothing extra.