Fudge is a delicious treat to take to any get together! I made a cake this past year that was a HUGE hit, Peanut Butter Fudge Cake! The frosting alone, is more than divine. I was thinking of it today and figured I’d post it up for you in it’s own little post. It’s a heavier dessert, but so worth it. Rich and gooey fudge..what’s not to love?
Peanut Butter Fudge (S)
- 1/2 block cream cheese (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup of THM Sweet Blend (taste it and add a little more sweetener if you like super sweet)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup All-Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tbs of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla
I put all the ingredients in a small saucepan and stir until it is melted together nicely on medium heat. I did get it to a soft boil. It was a little lumpy so I used my handheld blender after I took it off the heat. Perfecto! Then, pour it into a 9 by 9 glass baking dish and chill. I used mini muffin tins this time. How cute are these!? I love this little glass dish I found at a garage sale. I keep mine in the refrigerator. I’d cut this up into small pieces. It is very rich!
I don’t love to set serving sizes because I think we each know there is a big difference between eating half of the pan and eating two pieces. Just be reasonable.
- ½ block cream cheese (4 oz)
- ¼ cup Sweet Blend (taste and add a little more if you like it super sweet)
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup All-Natural Peanut Butter
- ⅓ cup plus 1 tbs of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- I put all the ingredients in a small saucepan and stir until it is melted together nicely on medium heat.
- I did get it to a soft boil.
- It was a little lumpy so I used my handheld blender.
- Pour into a 9 by 9 baking dish and chill.
Here is a fun idea for a Christmas gift! Buy some nice, sturdy disposable spoons and fill them with fudge. I did mine after it was a bit chilled. I added some Lily’s Chocolate Chips on top or you could use chopped nuts. I then wrapped it in plastic wrap and tied on some twine. Just a cute idea for your THM friends, teachers or family.
Come join me on Facebook: A Home With Purpose- Jen Griffin I share THM recipes that I find on the web and things about motherhood and my walk with the Lord. I share snippets of my life on our farm, which is always entertaining!
Pin: Peanut Butter Fudge